BUILT TO LAST
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Durable, quality components are made for longevity. LF Gaming’s 10 year Limited Warrany ensures this. Our 40 years of history making chairs proves this. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee testifies to our commitment to building the best chairs in the world.
Our 30 Day Guarantee promises that should you wish to return your chair for a full refund, you can do so!**
Please complete the normal checkout and payment process on the site or by phone. Once the product has arrived and you have been able to experience it, you will have 30 days from this arrival date to return it for a full refund of the product price. (Return shipping and brokerage costs will not be reimbursed)
If for any reason you are not pleased with your LF Gaming Chair and wish to return it, please let us know by phone 1-800-661-8568 or via email email@example.com BEFORE shipping a return to us. We will provide a Return Authorization (RA) and send you packing instructions. Returns without a valid RA will be refused and returned at your cost.
It is imperative to retain all original packing – Chairs returned with unsatisfactory packaging will very likely incur damage. A full refund cannot be provided unless the chair is received in “Like New” Condition.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR LF GAMING CHAIR
If for any reason you are not pleased with your LF Gaming Chair and want to return it, please follow these guidelines:
EXCLUSIONS AND EXCEPTIONS TO OUR 30 DAY Guarantee
Some exclusions and exceptions apply to our LF Gaming 30 Day Guarantee. Please read through these carefully.
- Return Authorization (RA) must be assigned from LF Gaming’s Customer Service Team within 30 days of receipt of chair – Contact us at 1-800-665-8568 or email info@LFGaming.com. Please be sure to include your chair’s serial number (located under the seat on the white rectangular sticker – under the bar code).
- Chair must be received back to LF Gaming within 30 days of issuance of RA.
- Returned LF Gaming products must be properly packaged in original packing material and include all original contents.
- Chair must be returned by one of our approved carriers (UPS or FedEx).
- The product must be returned in “LIKE NEW” condition. Reconditioning and recovery fees may be charged if the product is soiled, damaged, mishandled, or is exempt from the guarantee for any of the additional exclusions and exemptions noted here.
- Products shipped to (or used in) a business or shipping from a business address are not returnable under any circumstances. Any business or commercial use whatsoever will void this guarantee. Shipment to or from any commercial office address will also void this guarantee.
- Cosmetic changes, tears, or failure of upholstery, foam, components and damages not reported at the point of delivery will void this guarantee.
- Negligence, misuse, abuse, acts of nature, or attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by you will void this guarantee.
- Any damage whatsoever caused by an animal or pet will void the guarantee. Dropped chairs or components will void this guarantee or result in significant repair and replacement fees upon return.
- Any product not purchased directly from LF Gaming does not qualify for this guarantee.
- Once all parameters have been met, LF Gaming will reimburse your original payment method within 30 days.
- Customer’s Return Freight Costs and Customs Brokerage Charges (if applicable) for items returned to LIFEFORM will not be reimbursed.
- 30 Day Guarantee applies to US or Canadian customers only.
LF Gaming guarantees:
- For a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase: Frame, Wheel Base, Fabric Covering and Workmanship.
- For a period of five (5) years from date of purchase: Foam, Control Mechanism, Gas Lift and All Moving Parts.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
LIMITED WARRANTY CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- This limited warranty applies to Normal Personal (Non-Commercial) Use only. Normal use is considered 8 hours/day, 5 days/week.
- Weight verification may be required to ascertain whether warranty is valid.
- Customer’s Original Bill of Sale and serial number must be provided at the time of claim.
- Limited Warranty begins from the date of purchase – if customer’s Original Bill of Sale is not provided then by default the date of manufacture will be used.
- Foam products are of the industry’s highest quality. LIFE-Foam™ material (including visco-elastic and high density) will see a gradual decrease in viscosity (bounce back) over many years of use. This is a natural occurrence and is not covered by our warranty. LF Gaming warrants to the original purchaser that LIFE-Foam™ used in LF Gaming chairs will be replaced or repaired at our option if deemed defective due to structural integrity or faulty workmanship within five (5) years from date of purchase.
- Although LF Gaming ensures the highest quality of workmanship in all of its products, LF Gaming does not cover normal wear, fading, or damage that has occurred during the life of upholstery. Puddling and stretching of fabric is generated by repeated use and is not considered a defect.
- Minor variations arising from the manufacture of our handmade workmanship are not covered by this limited warranty.
- The limited warranty covers parts only and applies to the original owner only – it is not transferable.
- Customers are responsible for transportation costs to and from LF Gaming.
- Normal wear and tear, scratches, dents and/or cuts in fabric covering – caused by accident, abuse or act of God are not covered by this limited warranty.
- Obvious signs of abuse, misuse or negligence voids this limited warranty. LF Gaming is not responsible for damage caused by transport, improper assembly or installation, maintenance, modification, tampering or for the damage or degradation of product that may occur due to extreme hot, cold or humid temperatures after it has left LF Gaming.
HOW TO PROCESS A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you have a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-661-8568 (Canada & USA) Monday to Thursday 8am – 4pm and Friday’s 8am – 12pm MT. (Local & International call (1+) 403-720-3966) Alternatively please email us with your information at info@LFGaming.com. Please be sure to have ready the following information:
- Chair’s serial number (located under the seat on the white rectangular sticker – under the bar code).
- Include your contact information, name, phone number, address
- Detailed description of the issue you’re experiencing
- If the warranty problem is visual, take a digital photograph or video and send to info@LFGaming.com
Many times, just troubleshooting with our experienced Customer Service Representatives will help you through what ever issue you might be experiencing. However, there are some times when a part may need be needed. Once your Warranty Claim has been verified by our Staff we will send the part(s) you need via UPS Ground service. Our Warranty does not include freight, so a nominal fee must be paid.